1. General definitions
2. Description of Services
3. Using the Portal
4. Social Norms, Third Party Sites, Third Party Services and Third Party Information
TERMS and CONDITIONS for PAYMENT Przelewy24
II. General provisions
IV. final provisions
1. MERCHANT -whenever in the rules is talking about Akceptancie is meant by this Seller and Recipient of the payment; Whenever in the rules of the vendor or Payee is understood by this Merchant.
2. the PAYER/USER is a natural person, legal person or organizational unit is not a legal person, where the law recognizes the legal capacity, which makes a payment for goods or services offered by the merchant
Service/SERVICE PRZELEWY24-Internet service, an intermediary in the transmission of payments between a payer and a merchant.
3. PAYMENT is made by the payer individual payment to the merchant with the use of the system. Each payment is specified in the system, at least by Payment number, amount, ID, method. Payments may take on Przelewy24 following statuses:
and the pending payment pending payment),
b) Verified payment paid, subject to additional verification for security reasons,
(c)) to be used/Prepayment-payment paid, which is expected to provide confirmation to the seller,
(d)) Made payment paid and confirmation to the seller,
e) Erroneous payment completed an error returned by the intermediary or without the correct payment.
f) Returned-returned to the customer with the service account
4. the TRADING PANEL -the Panel available to the payer in order to select the payment method and redirects to the intermediary.
5. the INTERMEDIARY INSTITUTION is a payment service provider or other entity through which the payer shall PayPro SA (PayPro) cash and cash equivalents for the purposes of the payment of Akceptantowi, in particular, Payment Agent, bank, City Centre acquiring-billing, postal operator, Office payment services.
6. WORKING DAY (working day the recipient’s Provider) is a day during working hours DialCom24, PayPro excluding Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and non-working days, in which operational leads an DialCom24., PayPro implementing steps provided for by order of the Terms referring to the term “business day”
II. General provisions
1. the service Przelewy24 is used by PayPro SA, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznan, Poland, Tel. + 48 (61) 642 93 44, Web: www.przelewy24.pl, e-mail: email@example.com. Paypro SA-is to the national payment institution national register of payment institutions conducted by the financial supervision Commission number in UKNF IP24/2014
2. the service Przelewy24 provides Customers a variety of Payment methods, accepts customer payments, the Seller complete Payment and forwards those payments to the account of the seller.
3. any Payment initiated in the service Przelewy24 receives a unique number and password assigned by the service. The client shall keep the number and password for the purpose of this payment status, payment by prepayment resulting from this payment and claim payment.
4. any deposit to one of the bank accounts or Payment Agent the PayPro is dedicated to carry out only this payment, which number was introduced as the title of the deposit. If you specify in the transfer of the vicious Payment number DialCom24, PayPro is not responsible for the purpose for which the funds will follow.
5. For the execution of payments on Client an indicated time trading Panel. During this period, the Service is expected to confirm the payment. After receiving the confirmation of the Service informs the client and Merchant of the correct execution of the payment.
6. Confirmation of payment in Przelewy24 website provide intermediary bodies: a) for payments using payment cards or electronic wallet – operators of such payments, cooperating with the service Przelewy24 b) for payments Bank transfer-bank transfer automation programs or your own control programmes, the history of bank accounts.
7. the service does not guarantee payment in real time in case the operation of the system of intermediate bodies, breaks technical attributable to an intermediary, you try to make payments outside the post internal transfers of the Bank or the changes made after the intermediate body, which have an impact on the operation of the service. Claims arising from these circumstances are entitled to the payer to an intermediary, in accordance with the agreement concluded by the payer of the intermediary Institution and in accordance with applicable laws.
8. the service does not guarantee payment in real time if you do not apply when the payment to the instructions in the trading Panel and on the sides of the intermediate bodies.
9. the service Przelewy24 does not share identifying information (personal, company address) clients, information collected on the site. This data is used only in the case of a refund or complaint and only for the implementation of these operations.
10. Mediation Service Przelewy24 in the Transfer Payments by Payers account Service does not entitle Taxpayers to take interest on deposits placed temporarily on the accounts.
11. The customer can only be a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit not a legal person, where the law recognizes the legal capacity.
12. the service Przelewy24 is not a party to the agreement or legal relations between the payer and the Merchant in the particular contract of sale and of those titles will not bear any responsibility. In particular, it does not accept any liability for non-performance or improper performance of the obligation by the merchant, and the Merchant for the non-performance or improper performance of the obligation by the payer.
(a)) the payer may pay on a prepayment that you created in the store. To do this, after selecting the goods (services) must save the Payment number and password as indicated on the payment page. Then you must deposit the required amount in any way to any account of the service Przelewy24 giving as about deposit Payment number
(b)) the service may create prepayment automatically with the payment made by the client, if the confirmation of this payment came to the site after the waiting time. The payer may exploit the prepayment to pay by repeating the purchase. If prepayment does not rise on the site within 2 hours of the start of the Payment service, Payment must advertise service personnel.
c) Deposit at the post office are carried out within 1 working day from the moment of appearance of a deposit in a bank account Przelewy24.
(d)) Prepayment can be used by the payer to a payment only if the prepayment amount is equal to the amount of the purchase. Use the prepayment as payment requires knowledge of the Payment number and password of this prepayment.
e) status you can check the prepayment on the website: https://secure.przelewy24.pl/przedplata
(f)) Prepayment can be automatically forwarded to a specific Merchant, without interference of the payer, if this is compatible with additional findings between the payer and the service.
g) Prepaid Payer not used within 30 days from the date of the emergence of bank account Service is returned to the customer minus the cost of return. The payer may apply for the instant rebate.
14. the cost of the return of an incorrect payment and prepayment created transfer is £ 2 (two gold). In case the deposit or prepayment made by the payer postal money order cost of return increases by the fee money to the postal address of the payer, according to the price list of the Polish post. In case the deposit or prepayment made by the payer’s payment card expense reimbursement is 2.9% of the value of the prepayment. In the case of an incorrect payment or prepayment to the account abroad Polish, the cost of the transfer recipient cover.
1. the claims Payments are accepted in writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and should contain the e-mail address of the payer, the payment number, payment amount, name and first name of the owner of a bank account (debit card), the date of payment and the the name of the Bank, the payer’s payment has been addressed to your account (in case of payment by credit card – the name of the tab).
2. the service Przelewy24 undertakes to consider the complaint in not more than 14 days. The time of complaint may be extended in the case of the need to obtain additional information from the intermediate bodies.
IV. final provisions
1. The right to claim in court proceedings claims resulting from the use of the services of the company, after the exhaustion of the complaint procedure, in accordance with paragraph 2
2. For any dispute arising from the terms and conditions and all legal relations arising from actions carried out to its implementation, the exclusive jurisdiction is the court competent for the registered office of PayPro.
3. activities carried out in the service Przelewy24 are not of the nature of banking activities. Joining the Service is not associated with the opening of a bank account within the meaning of the civil code (Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code, Journal of laws 1964, no 16 item 93 of póżn) and the law of 29 August 1997 – banking law (Journal of laws of 1997, No. 140. 939).
4. it is forbidden to use the service to process payments for the sale of goods or the provision of services in conformity with the provisions of the law and, in particular, that violate the ownership rights of third parties, as well as not admitted to trading on the within the European Union, as well as the use of payment for access to pornographic content.
5. Persons performing payments via the service Przelewy24 agree to the processing of personal data by the PayPro SA, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznan and the company DialCom24 SP. z o.o., ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327, for the purposes only of the activities.
6. The administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 at protection of personal data (Journal of laws. # 133, poz. 883) is PayPro and DialCom24.
7. Persons performing payments via Przelewy24 agree to receipt of confirmation of payment in the form of an email, that content and the content shall decide solely Przelewy24.